I have been a Pilates instructor for 7 years, and a Pilates devotee for 16 years.
Pilates is a form of exercise that becomes a way of life, changing not just the look of your body, but the way you feel and the functional way that you move day to day.
There are many benefits to be found in regular Pilates practice including increased strength, flexibility, and mobility, injury prevention, and overall better balance throughout the body. Private Pilates sessions are a brilliant way to work on your practice in an environment that can be tailored to your needs.
- new clients wishing to be introduced to the basic Pilates principles
- injury rehabilitation
- pre & post natal Pilates
- small group private session to work out with friends or family members
My qualifications include:
- Stott Pilates Matwork
- Breathe Certificate in Pilates
- Elixr School of Pilates Reformer
- Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance
- Certificate IV in Fitness
Please see the rates below if you wish to start your Pilates journey with me today.
- 1:1 sessions $85 for 45mins
- 2:1 sessions $100 for 45mins